giving some more time to the GNOME System Tools BOF

Hi Carlos

I do not know if it still is possible to get in last minute changes to
the printed programme. There are still open 1hr slots that could be
used on Monday, if changes are possible?

Tim/Ann Kristin, can you please comment on this?

Mvh.
Nils