Re: guadec-list Digest, Vol 2, Issue 8

Hi all,

Quoting Nils:
> Carlos Garnacho writes:
>  > I've got a little question, could it be very painful to give some more
>  > time to the GNOME System Tools BOF? in the current schedule it has 30
>  > min, and I think I might need about 1h... if not, I can always continue
>  > the talk in the nearest pub :)

> I do not know if it still is possible to get in last minute changes to
> the printed programme. There are still open 1hr slots that could be
> used on Monday, if changes are possible?

I think it's reasonable to say that the program isn't completely fixed yet.
There will certainly be last-minute changes even during the conference. I don't
see any problem with moving Carlos to a 1h slot, since there are a few available.

Unless there is any opposition, I'll make the change tomorrow morning (busy this
evening).

Cheers,
Dave.

--