Re: Archive of Videos of the Conferences - Status

I have some tecnical problems with the video.

the video edit program that is for linux, have been stuft with featcher, very unstable.

currently it can not read DV files, and mpeg-2 files. So I'm have found a 2 year old program (broadcast 2000c). Unfortunaly, I have to do lossy video editing. With DV, you can copy unmodefied frames.

Right now I'm compressing DV to DVD. Do to low light level, a denoice filter is applied.. denoice goes SLOW!!!..

When I get to the senators tape, I'll cut out the translation, so we can subtile the video.
---
Mike