Re: Nice press coverage of GUADEC

I forgot some events:

TV Sør - the local TV station covered it.

Linuxmagasinet will have and article after the summer holiday about
GUADEC, and they distributed a free version of Linuxmagasinet with and
article called: "Women fronts GUADEC", with interviews with Pia Smith,
Anne and you, Leslie!

We may expect something good from IBM Developerworks as well..

Mvh.
Nils