Thank you, Team GVADEC!

On behalf of GNOME Foundation, I want to thank everyone on the GUADEC
planning committee and at Høgskolen i Agder for the hard work &
dedication that went into preparing and coordinating last week's
conference.  Many of the participants in this year's event told me that
they left GUADEC/Kristiansand with a renewed sense of energy and
committment to writing, documenting and deploying free software in their
home countries.

Without the creative ideas and time contributed by this year's
guadec-planning and guadec-papers committees, such a successful 5th
Annual GNOME Users and Developers European Conference would not have
been possible.

Special thanks to all of this year's Sponsors who lent financial,
advertising and hardware support - Novell, IBM, HP, Sun, Red Hat,
Høgskolen i Agder, Bibliofil, O'Reilly, SAS-Braathens, OSDN, Linux
Magazine, Fluendo and the people of Kristiansand.

Best regards,

tim