Getting to GUADEC

Hi,

I just spent a few minutes looking at travel options to Norway to see what might be cheap.

Ryanair fly to Aarhus (dk), Haugesund and Torp (no) - which of these is more accessible for Kristiansand?

Easyjet don't fly to Norway, but they'll probably be taking me from Lyon to Stanstead, if Haugesund isn't too far from GUADEC (from the map it looks like Torp is further away).

As Dan Glassey said, Maersk fly to Kristiansand - the cheapest fare I managed taking the train to Paris and flying from there was around 350 euros.

Aside from that, do people have experience with trains, or driving? Can anyone say "Road trip"? :)

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary