Getting to Kristiansand from UK

Hi guys,
I'm thinking of getting the ferry from Newcastle to Kristiansand as it
looks like the cheapest way of getting there (as long as berths don't
get booked->the price goes up before I book).

What is the best way of finding out if anyone else would like to go the
same way? It should be possible to get a group discount if at least 10
people go on the ferry.

The only thing is that the dates the ferry goes mean that you are there
Fri->Thur so it would be nice if accommodation could be available for
then.

Outward: NEWCASTLE-KRISTIANSAND
 Dep.:   25. June 2004 - Kl. 14:30
 Arr.:   26. June 2004 - Kl. 09:00
 Ship.:   Princess of Scand

Homeward: KRISTIANSAND-NEWCASTLE
 Dep.:   1. July 2004 - Kl. 18:30
 Arr.:   2. July 2004 - Kl. 10:00
 Ship.:   Princess of Scand

94GBP (would've been cheaper if the return was in June but that's just
the way it goes).

compared with:
http://www.maersk-air.com
Gatwick <-> Kristiansand 162GBP