Re: Bad dates :-(

Hey there,

> I think that you choose a really bad dates.
>
> I know that it cannot be early but this month is when all European
> students have our final exams. It's so difficult to just move a month?
> (to July).

Unfortunately there was very little we could do about the circumstances.
We had to choose whether to hold the event at the dates or skip it until
the following year. I know which I would choose *every* time.

Hopefully this will prove an incentive for some group to get together
soon to start organizing next years conference.

			See ya,
				Glynn ;)