Re: Paper review process

On Mon, 2002-02-25 at 16:41, Liam Quin wrote:
    On Sun, Feb 17, 2002 at 11:55:02PM +0100, Gregorio Robles wrote:
    > 	There has been given a grace period for papers until Wednesday

    Darn, if I had known I'd have submitted one :-), the View of the W3C, or
    The Tau of XML, on the grounds that outreach to the open source
    community is important to us at the W3C.
Yeah. Sigh.. Lots to do. I try to write up something with Jakub as it is
nice to have some kind of document about the icons and what we are doing
on that area anyway, also for other means thant guadec.

I'll see if we can squeeze something together.

Tuomas

--
:: :: Tuomas Kuosmanen  :: Art Director, Ximian :: ::
:: :: tigert ximian com :: www.ximian.com       :: ::