Re: Paper review process

On Mon, 25 Feb 2002, Liam Quin wrote:

> Darn, if I had known I'd have submitted one :-), the View of the W3C,
> or The Tau of XML, on the grounds that outreach to the open source
> community is important to us at the W3C.

Hi Liam

I know it is not the same but if I get a slot for a workshop with the
title "Using and developing open standards" then you should be more
than welcome because XML is one of the topics.

I hope to see you there ;v)

The most enjoyable greetings

Claus Sørensen, Chairman of DKUUG's Standardization Board