[Fwd: [GUAD3C] ADALA busca hoteles I]

	Hi,

	GUADEC local members have been looking by foot for cheap acomodation.
This is the mail they sent yesterday to the guadec organization list.
It'll be translated and put into the web today or tomorrow.

	I just forward it to you in Spanish, although I think you'll have no
problem to understand it (there is at the end of this mail a small
Spanish2English help).

		cheers, Gregorio