Re: GU4DEC - Let's start the discussion now.

On Wed, 2002-04-10 at 13:41, Glynn Foster wrote:
> Hey there,

> 	- Who wants to be on next years committee
I would like to be in commitee.

> 	- Decided on next years location
Depends on majority of commitee members' country, in my opinion. Someone
must be local person to organize accomodation, congress-center and
party-locations.

As student I had the chance to get some experiences in organizing a
congress.

The airport of Berlin is badly connected to rest of Europe, sorry, best
places for international congresses in Germany are Düsseldorf and
Frankfurt, because of airports.
A good place would be Amsterdam (NL). Its airport is good to reach from
all over the world and the city offers a lot. Any active hacker in
Amsterdam out there?

Regards, Frank

 Frank.Rehberger at acm.org
 The Twelve Networking Truths