Guadec web page

Kenneth asked me to make a page according to his layout spec. The spec is
and the page I made is at .
Not an advanced page, for sure.

A complete tar.gz is at

Please note that I failed to make the page perfectly HTML 4.0-compliant -
the reason is the alignment of the top bar that can be made with CSS1, but
Netscape 4.x doesn't understand that part of CSS1, so there has to be
non-standard browser extensions used to make it work with Netscape 4.x.

Anyway, it is now tested and works with Netscape 4.x and Mozilla (and
should be readable with lynx, but looks rather funny).