Re: GUADEC Meeting Minutes (Feb 16, 2001)

Hi,

Dan Mueth <dan eazel com> writes:

> Audio and Video of talks:
>   * Trying to get the following done:
>   * Keynotes will have streaming video
>   * Talks will have streaming audio

If you could tell me a little more about what you have in mind,
I might be able to help you. Please tell me what media you want
to stream, what format you'd like to stream, what internet /
intranet connectivity is available and if there's the
possibility to install a proxy for the streams. I can not yet
promise anything, but if our hardware fits your needs, I might
be able to persuade my boss to let me bring the stuff to Denmark.

Salut, Sven