Bringing Non-Developers

Hi,

So, I am coming to Guadec this spring :-) I have a small question
regarding taking people with you that are not Gnome developers.

Basically the situation is :
My brother and I will come to Guadec together by car (he's not a
developer). We'll be there Saturday/Sunday. He will ofcourse go with me
on Sunday, that's a user day after all, but I'd like to take him
"inside" on Saturday too (he will probably not stick around the whole
day).

Is this possible/allowed? (since he's not really a developer)

Yours sincerely,

Almer S. Tigelaar