Help for the stickers design

Hi all,

I'm in charge of the merchandise and I would like to ask if you could assist me getting the right stickers design/format/resolution for the printer.

We will have three different stickers: one horizontal 30x100mm with GNOME logo (attached), one horizontal with GUADEC logo (I think that http://www.guadec.org/img/the-hague-footer-logo.png would be great) and a circular 40mm (or custom made if not too expensive) of the GNOME foot logo (attached). All the images have been downloaded from http://live.gnome.org/action/show/BrandGuidelines.

Technical constraints from the provider are http://www.lastickerie.com/aide/technique/ (translating from french):
- Format: TIFF, EPS or PDF
- Resolution: 300 DPI
- Colorimetry: CMJN (not direct nor pantone colors)

I've also attached the two different layouts (the zip files) from the provider where you have to add your own design (I guess). I don't have massive experience with GIMP/Inkscape, therefore my request.

Thanks and don't hesitate contacting for further questions.

Regards,
Gael

--
Blog in http://elgaelo.blogspot.com
Pictures in http://www.flickr.com/photos/elgaelo

Por favor, evite enviarme adjuntos de Word, Excel o PowerPoint.
Vea http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html