Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC merchandise update

Am Freitag, den 18.06.2010, 19:24 +0200 schrieb Andreas Nilsson:
> On 06/14/2010 12:27 AM, Gaël Hernandez wrote:
> > - 150 posters of GUADEC. Does anyone on the design list have a good
> > design for a poster already?
> Maybe too crazy, but here is one:
> http://www.andreasn.se/diverse/temp/poster.png

Hey Andreas,

Looks cool! :)

What about using the skyline used on http://guadec.org/ instead of the
currently used building outlines? And perhaps it could repeat the
well-known Computer+Love=Gnome formula we used in the past instead of
the "made of easy" tagline. And as a final renarj, it could probably use
the word Guadec somewhere, but that would limit the usefulness of the
poster, so perhaps it's better to leave it non-specific.

Anyway, the design made me laugh. :)

    — Wouter