Re: Getting the guadec schedule online

Annnd.. it's up! Very cool.

The progam page schedule is the most recent schedule from the wiki. It is possible that the schedule page has some incorrect times.. I'd need to know the mistakes to change the incorrect times in the system, so that it's correct on their talk's pages.. Were there many?

On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 3:35 PM, Christophe Fergeau <cfergeau gmail com> wrote:
2010/6/10 Christophe Fergeau <cfergeau gmail com>:
> 2010/6/10 William from Texas <williamfromtexas gmail com>:
>> ack! would you mind?
>
> Nope, if I didn't want to do it, I wouldn't have talked about it in
> the previous email :) And it's actually far less tedious than
> expected, so it's totally fine with me :)

And I'm done now. While I was at it, I arbitrarily renamed the rooms
to Paris, Copenhagen and Seville. For what it's worth,
http://www.guadec.org/index.php/guadec/2010/schedConf/schedule has
some talks at the wrong time/day. I can make a list of the misplaced
talks, but if it's going away, it's not worth the hassle.

So now, can someone prettify this web page ? Pretty Please ? :)

Christophe