Re: Getting the guadec schedule online

2010/6/10 William from Texas <williamfromtexas gmail com>:
> uhh... how's that work?? in the find/replace tool?

Hmm, I thought I had mentioned vim in the email, seems I forgot :-/
Well, here is the doc with the substitution done everywhere (###### to
replace with IDs), and with my half with the IDs. I can easily do the
other half if you want, it's pretty quick with the list (and I've got
an incoming boring meeting)

Christophe

GUADEC 2010 - Main Track Schedule

Wednesday 28th July

This schedule will still have a few adjustments before the final GUADEC 2010 program is set.

Time

Big Room

Small Room 1

Small Room 2

9:30 - 10:15

GNOME, the web, and Freedom
Luis Villa

10:15 - 11:00

Who makes GNOME?
Dave Neary

Evolution - Got the wheels to race, the wings to fly, what next?
Chenthill Palanisamy, Bharath Acharya

Cally: One year later
Alejandro Piñeiro Iglesias

11:00 - 11:15

Break

11:15 - 12:00

Making easier for companies to give back to GNOME
Og B Maciel

GNOME 3 and Your Application
Dan Winship, Colin Walters

Accessible by Universal Design: Why I love The iPhone
Eitan Isaacson

12:00 - 12:45

GPLv3: Better Copyleft for Developers and Users
Bradley M. Kuhn

Shell Yes! - Deep Inside the GNOME Shell Design
William Jon McCann, Jeremy Perry

The diversity issue and why it is important (also) for you
Malgorzata Ciesielska

12:45 - 14:00

Lunch Break

14:00 - 14:45

GNOME: State of the Union
Fernando Herrera, Xan Lopez

14:45 - 15:30

Building a strong post-3.0 GNOME story
Vincent Untz

Integrating Usable Crypto and Security into the GNOME Desktop
Stef Walter

Bugzilla triaging scripts -- opportunities for collaboration?
Matěj Cepl

15:30 - 15:45

Break

15:45 - 16:30

Clutter: State of the Union
Emmanuele Bassi

GNOME's next place in the industry
Alberto Ruiz

Bugzilla, Bug squad and GNOME 3
Akhil Laddha

16:30 - 17:15

Getting the word out: Free software project promotion
Jake Edge

Everything You Ever Wanted to Do With Clutter* (*But Were Afraid to Ask)
Neil Roberts, Damien Lespiau, Chris Lord

Better User Assistance
Shaun McCance

Thursday 29th July

This schedule will still have a few adjustments before the final GUADEC 2010 program is set.

Time

Big Room

Small Room 1

Small Room 2

9:30 - 10:15

Introducing your notes to the web with Snowy
Brad Taylor, Sander Dijkhuis

So you think you can release?
Emmanuele Bassi

Grilo: Feeding applications with multimedia content
Iago Toral Quiroga

10:15 - 11:00

Multitouching your apps
Carlos Garnacho

5 things every GNOME hacker should now
Rob Bradford

Cairo ♥ GStreamer = awesome video
Benjamin Otte

11:00 - 11:15

Break

11:15 - 12:00

GSoC

Best Practices in Maintaining Vendor Specific GTK+ Branches
Kristian Rietveld

Zeitgeist technologies
Randy Barlow, Hylke Bons, Jamal Fanaian, Siegfried-Angel Gevatter, Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen, Markus Korn, Seif Lotfy, Federico Mena Quintero, Thorsten Prante, Natan Yellin

12:00 - 12:45

GNOME Foundation "Getting Things Done" Lightning Talks
Stormy Peters

Geoclue: Geolocation with an inkling
Bastien Nocera

The future is _javascript_
John Palmieri

12:45 - 14:00

Lunch Break

14:00 - 14:45

Where You Don't Want To Be - How a Free Desktop Can Help (and Hinder) Free Speech Across the World
Danny O'Brien

14:45 - 15:30

State of the GNOME 3 Shell
Owen Taylor

HarfBuzz, the Free and OpenType Shaping Engine
Behdad Esfahbod

Modest 4 mobile email beyond the limits of Maemo. Making portable software with Gtk/GNOME technologies
Jose Dapena Paz

15:30 - 15:45

Break

15:45 - 16:30

Malware threats to a Linux desktop
Thorsten Sick

GNOME, Linux mobile stacks, and you!
Andrew Savory

16:30 - 17:15

Foundation AGM

17:15 - 18:00

Foundation AGM

Friday 30th July

This schedule will still have a few adjustments before the final GUADEC 2010 program is set.

Time

Big Room

Small Room 1

Small Room 2

9:30 - 10:15

Tracker's place in the GNOME platform
Martyn Russell

GNOME 3: the Telepathic Desktop
Guillaume Desmottes

GNOME in Asia and Brazil
Emily Chen, Licio Fonseca

10:15 - 11:00

Inside the Banshee awesome factory
Gabriel Burt

Bluetooth for GNOME: Foh Shizil
Bastien Nocera

Is your GNOME connected ? Unifying the online and the offline using semantic services
Adrien Bustany

11:00 - 11:15

Break

11:15 - 12:00

Lightning Talks

Cluttersmith a Visual Clutter Based Design and Development Aid
Øyvind Kolås

Identifying software projects and translation teams in need
Andre Klapper

12:00 - 12:45

Lightning Talks

Challenges of debugging binary programs in GNOME
Jonathon Jongsma, Dodji Seketeli

Embracing the Web - Integrating web services within GNOME
Rob Bradford

12:45 - 14:00

Lunch Break

14:00 - 14:45

Keynote

14:45 - 15:30

My platform is bigger than yours: a plan to save GNOME with WebKit and HTML5
Xan Lopez, Gustavo Noronha

GNOME Color Manager: exploring the user experience and integration points for a 100% color managed desktop
Richard Hughes

Quality translations in GNOME
Sílvia Miranda

15:30 - 15:45

Break

15:45 - 16:30

Epiphanies about hacking (not only) browsers
Diego Escalante Urrelo

Cairo: 2D in a 3D world?
Christopher Paul Wilson

Bringing the Network back into GNOME: Technologies
Zeeshan Ali (Khattak), Lennart Poettering

16:30 - 17:15

PackageKit one year on: what's changed, and where are we heading
Richard Hughes

Growing communities with Launchpad: Ubuntu and GNOME
Danilo Segan

This schedule will still have a few adjustments before the final GUADEC 2010 program is set.

Last changed 2010-05-12