Re: New gtranslator branch

Ok, in that case, changes in the GUI will be welcome ;)

Thanks for your clarifying message!

2013/9/5 Seán de Búrca <leftmostcat gmail com>
Hi Daniel,

    Part of the reason I decided to prioritize the interface as I did is that many of the major bugs in gtranslator are linked to the way the interface is implemented. With a revamp of the interface and the attendant rewriting of the code behind it, a number of bugs should magically go away. Search is definitely one of these.

Seán

Ar 05.09.13 04:31, scríobh Daniel Mustieles García:
Hi Seán,

In my opinion, fixing some internal bugs should be the priority, instead of revamping the GUI. The main bug Gtranslators has is the search&replace engine. I guess Nacho comented it to you and, the past year, Garnacho was working on it, but it's half-fixed.

Also there are another important/interesting bugs that may be worth to fix or investigate them. At the end of the day, GUI is relatively simple to improve or redesign, and it isn't very ugly at this momment, but this kind of bugs sometimes make Gtranslator really uncomfortable to use.

Here is a short list of bugs I consider should have high priority. The bug about implementing PyG3t as a a plugin, to use gtxml to check PO syntax files may wait, but I know that Nacho was woking on it, but he didn't finished it, so maybe you could take a look into it.