are there plans to enhance the acessibility of gtranslator

Hi all.
I am using gtranslator together with orca, a screen reader.

One thing that I like in gtranslator is the presence of shortcuts to navigate between the messages.

But I didn't find a shortcut to alternate between the message translated and the original message, although I discovered that I can click in the original message to explore it.

For those like me that has dificulties to use a mouse, it would be nice if a shortcut could be implemented.

Thanks.

--
{}S José Vilmar Estácio de Souza