Inquiry about Gtranslator

To whom it may concern,

The translation agency that I work for as a Project Manager is looking into the most used CAT tools, in order to find one that would make translation management easier and more efficient.

Therefore, I would really appreciate it if you could send me a brochure or a report with all the main details and statistics about Gtranslator, as well as all the benefits that we would have by adopting this CAT tool.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Teresa Filizzola

Project Manager

todaytranslations

Translation  |  Localisation  |  Interpreting  |   Conference Equipment  |  Typesetting  |  DTP  |  ISO 9001:2008 Certified FS 560735

Join us on LinkedIn, Twitter & Blog

d.
+44 (0)20 7397 2795

f.              +44 (0) 207 397 2787

                13 – 14 King Street, London,

EC2V 8EA, United Kingdom

                www.todaytranslations.com

We donate a percentage of our profits to The Fairtrade Foundation

This email is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed and/or otherwise authorised personnel. The information contained herein and attached is confidential and the property of Today Translations Ltd. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that viewing this message and any attachments, as well as copying, forwarding, printing, and disseminating any information related to this email is prohibited, and that you should not take any action based on the content of this email and/or its attachments. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this email and any attachment. Please note that the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the company. While antivirus protection tools have been employed, you should check this email and attachments for the presence of viruses. No warranties or assurances are made in relation to the safety and content of this email and attachments. Today Translations Ltd accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by or contained in this email and attachments. No liability is accepted for any consequences arising from this email.

P  Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.