Re: Open-Tran plugin with the new server's API

Hi Fran,

This is now fixed in the trunk. Can you please check it out?

Thanks,
    Yaron

On 09/20/2010 11:05 AM, Fran Dieguez wrote:
Hi all,

There're some mirrors of local open-tran for load balancing. If I can
remember well there is one mirror for hungarian and very soon for
Iberian languages hosted in Galicia.

Could you please add a drop-down entry that has me main open-tran and
that allow to insert/write the new ones?

Thanks!

O Dom, 19-09-2010 ás 10:57 +0200, Yaron Sheffer escribiu:
Hi,

apparently open-tran.eu no longer supports the old XMLRPC API, and now
only supports a JSON-based one. I have confirmed this point with the
maintainer of the service.

Attached a patch that uses the new API, and a screen shot of the results.

Unfortunately I had to "hand craft" the patch a bit, because I had to
change library dependencies (configure.ac and plugins/Makefile.am).

I would appreciate a review of the code. The patch only provides the
minimal functionality - similarly to the previous version. If it is
accepted, I would like to resolve some of the existing bugs around this
plugin, in order to improve the workflow.

Thanks,

      Yaron