Re: The Great Prefs Revamp

Pablo,
This is totally neccesary. Please don't remove it.
Why do you think it's necessary? As I said, I really don't see a behavioral change here. If the person doesn't want to use the menu they don't click it. We don't provide options to hide other menus. I don't see myself using the Go menu. Should we provide an option to make this insensitive?
Could you upload the patch to bugzilla before commiting it?
I'll try to do so today. I should add in the code to use the system font by default before I do so.

Seán de Búrca