Re: What about integration with damned lies?

O Mér, 06-02-2008 ás 22:21 -0200, Leonardo Ferreira Fontenelle escribiu:
> Having a plugin interface from the beginning is something I can't
> discuss, because I don't know what it takes to make one :) But I believe
> we should start integrating with one project, then another etc, to avoid
> delaying releases.

Just say, that do this as a plugin it is more or less the same work
that make it integrated in the catalog manager.
And using the vertimus script shouldn't be difficutl integrate it,
but first we need python in gtranslator, and to have this, is better
have first a stable api.