Re: What about integration with damned lies?

Having a plugin interface from the beginning is something I can't
discuss, because I don't know what it takes to make one :) But I believe
we should start integrating with one project, then another etc, to avoid
delaying releases.

Inside GNOME we can have different sorts for integration:
1. A folder full of catalogs, just for one languages. Ideal for those
without SVN access, and updates can be automated with damned-lies
integration.
2. A folder with one subfolder for each module, with the entire source
code. Updates can be automated with jhbuild+svn+intltool. Handy for SVN
committers.

If anyone knows how to have something similar to (1) but handy for SVN
committing, please let me know :)

Leonardo Fontenelle
http://leonardof.org