Good to know Gtranslator is alive again!

I have been struggling to manage my spare time over the last year
or so, as I got a bit tangled up in sysadmin work (svn migration and
other stuff), but I now have Saturdays put aside specifically for
gtranslator and I hope to get back on top of the bug reports and get
HEAD back into shape and get some better, more stable releases out.

I'm not satisfied with any off-line translation app, and I'm willing
to help Gtranslator if I can. I can't write code, but if there is any
other way to help please let me know.

Leonardo Fontenelle

BTW: is it too soon for feature requests?