Re: [Gtranslator-devel] [Fwd: gTranslator 1.1.4 doesn't compile]

Ross Golder wrote:

Fatih, how long before gtranslator.org is back up again? If you need to
set it up or point it at one of my co-hosts, just let me know and I'll set
you up an account etc.

Let?s get the mails only on the -devel list to reduce multiple mailings ;-) The registration of gtranslator.org is lacking now, I can register it at the end of april (no previous registration without NSI involvement possible and I don?t want to support NSI?s techniques in trying to acquire "foreign" users... well, but let?s get away from that point) - we need the domain itself, the pages and stuff should also have been residing on the sourceforge.net area for a long time.

I?d say let?s keep the site on gtranslator.sourceforge.net for now; or has someone of you a domain registration coupon for NSI web domains?! ;-)