Re: [Gtranslator-devel] Home adress for gtranslator is now http://gtranslator.sourceforge.net/

> Le Tuesday 16 March 2004 16:21, kabalak kabalak net a écrit :

> I used gTranslator in several projects including translating Synaptic,
> fwBuilder and PostgreSQL into French. gtranslator is really a great app. I
> hope you can add plural gettext and a nice project management dialog.

We've got limited plural gettext support. I've got a rough idea how to
make it better, but I'm just trying to find enough spare time to sit down,
hack it out and get it into in CVS, so other people can see it.

If you've got any ideas for project management, please feel free to put
them in a bugzilla report. I'll be trying to clear down simple bug
reports, and drum up help for other ones over the next few weeks
(/months?).

Regards,

--
Ross