Re: [Gtranslator-devel] After 1.0 - feedback and or wishes for next steps?

Hi Dinesh,

Both ideas sound very useful and would serve to improve gtranslator.
Please file these as feature requests in our bugzilla, so we can
incorporate them into our development plans. Thanks for the suggestions.

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/

Regards,

--
Ross