[Gtranslator-devel] Use pkill or killall in cleanup-gtranslator-settings.sh

Hi people, thanks a lot for this great software! what about
of this addon for your script cleanup-gtranslator-settings.sh ?

# Check if we have killall or pkill

case `uname` in
        FreeBSD)
                KILLALL=/usr/bin/killall
        ;;
        NetBSD|SunOS)
                KILLALL=/usr/bin/pkill
        ;;
        Linux)
                if [ -x /usr/bin/pkill ]; then
                        KILLALL=/usr/bin/pkill
                elif [ -x /usr/bin/killall ]; then
                        KILLALL=/usr/bin/killall
                fi
        ;;
esac

And you will have to change killall to $KILLALL in remove_command funtion as
well...

Because if we are in NetBSD/Solaris we don't have killall, we have to use
pkill instead, what do you think about it ?

BTW, I will import gtranslator to NetBSD packages collection soon.

Cheers,
--
Juan RP
<xtraeme AT NetBSD DOT org>