[Gtranslator-devel] [Fwd: [L4T] Fwd: [TMX Implementation] OSCAR Technical Session on Standards - Invitation]

Hi guys,

re-forwarding this to spread the word. It was forwarded by Carsten Kuckuck to the linuxfortranslators yahoogroups com list, and I thought there might be some more people interested in this.

BR,
Gudmund