Re: [Gtranslator-devel] Most wanted feature, request currently?

Il lun, 2003-06-30 alle 00:01, Fatih Demir ha scritto:
> Hmm, a small question to the users and interested people out there:
>  - What do you want to have in a release 1.0 which should be the next
> step on our roadmap :-)?
> The idea from
> (especially the last consequences with the different fg/bg color)
> pleases myself quite, but I haven't got the time to get a bit code-aware
> until August - exams, exams, exams, exactly in these order :-/

I vote for this, here around there is also another bug that is an extra
space added at the beginning of strings like these

the resulting string will be " foo"

due to these two problems I can't use gtranslator for real work, so
testing and bug reporting is limited