[Gtranslator-devel] CVS snapshot tarball + debian package out... also with dbg version!

Hi to you all - this time I didn't send out the notification mails via
sf.net, but I did make a CVS snapshot of the current date (26th June)
and uploaded it to our sf.net site on

There is a CVS Debian snapshot and a CVS tarball with all the normal
build files uploaded there under the "1.0" release :-) I'm also building
a debug enabled Debian package currently without optimization and will
upload it in 5minutes or such onto the same site.

Dag, would you make a CVS snapshot RPM out of the tarball so that I can
take it from your webspace and then also upload it to out files' page on
sf.net? Would be nice :-)