Re: [Gtranslator-devel] Mdk 9.1 & scripting support

> However, the more I think about it, the more interesting it sounds. So
> maybe once all the bugs and a couple of the other feature requests have
> been covered, it might get a look in :) If no-one else gets to it first.

> Ross
>
> On ـ��., 2003-06-27 at 23:56, Pramod.R wrote:
> > On Wednesday 18 Jun 2003 1:39 pm, Ross Golder wrote:
> > > I hadn't thought about scripting. What kind of things would you want to
> > > script?
-These features from the todo list could be implemented as scripts.
Importing/exporting of OpenTag, TMX and CSV (GNOME Glossary files for
example...) translation memories into the learn buffer space.
- exporting/importing UTF-8
-exporting/importing to html
-pozilla cld be integrated
Basically, it is nicer & simpler to integrate these through scripts.
Yes, this is propaganda on my part. :-)
-pramod