Re: [Gtranslator-devel] yet another echancement of messages-table

It's really not important. A mention in AUTHORS is more than enough.
Anyway, I don't really yet consider myself an author, as I haven't
really made any dramatic changes. Just a handful of bugfixes, and maybe
soon a feature request or two. I'd happily live with the lesser title of
'Maintainer' for the moment :)

--
Ross