Re: [Gtranslator-devel] Mdk 9.1 & scripting support

I'd say 'patches accepted', but I couldn't commit any time to it in the
foreseeable future. Feel free to stick it in bugzilla as a feature
request, but I can't say it'll get priority treatment from me just yet.

However, the more I think about it, the more interesting it sounds. So
maybe once all the bugs and a couple of the other feature requests have
been covered, it might get a look in :) If no-one else gets to it first.

--
Ross