[Gtranslator-devel] Re: [Fwd: gtranslator RPM packages]

What were the previous release numbers?

I'll try to have a look at the db2html stuff at some point this week.
There's also a couple of other fairly easy things I could add, brought
up by kmaraas and deaddog on #i18n (one was making UTF-8 default
encoding preference for new users). But even if I can't get to these in
time, a release should still go ahead, just to get a new tarball out and
let people know it's still rocking. The real translators will want
tarballs, because most of them don't like using CVS.

--
Ross