[Gtranslator-devel] [Fwd: gtranslator RPM packages]

Should these packages get a mention on the website?

And how about a 'mailing list' link on the website toolbar, linking to
<http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=666>.

Also, I am thinking that it would be good to make a release soon
(sometime before GUADEC), so people can start playing with the newest
code and reporting bugs. Do you have any tips on making a release?

BTW, did you know that your 'kabalak.org' domain is no longer working.

Regards,

--
Ross

--- Begin Message ---
Hi,

I'm building gtranslator RPM packages for RH73 and RH9. You can find these
packages at:

	http://dag.wieers.com/packages/gtranslator/

Or use apt as described on:

	http://dag.wieers.com/apt/

I have problems building it on RH80 and it isn't obvious what the cause
is. I'm waiting for the GNOME2 release and I'm very glad someone is taking
over gtranslator because I feared development would have stopped
indefinitely.

Thanks !
--   dag wieers,  dag wieers com,  http://dag.wieers.com/   --

--- End Message ---