Re: [Gtranslator-devel] Gtranslator 1.00 for FreeBSD

Yeah hi people,

 the FreeBSD port is maintained by Maxim Sobolex (CC'ed him here), maybe
he will even do CVS ports but as there's no official 1.0 out, maybe he
don't want to do non-official builds?

If he wants to, I wouldf even provide a tarball ;-)