Re: [Gtranslator-devel] Gtranslator 1.00 for FreeBSD

Just asking since it mentioned in the Gtranslator site that a person by the name of Maxim had created a port.

Ross Golder <ross golder org> wrote:
If it's not in ports, you'll have to just download the source tarball
and build it the old-fashioned way :)

On �., 2003-07-23 at 14:44, Dinesh Nadarajah wrote:
> Hi all:
> I would like to tryout gtranslator for GTK2 for FreeBSD. How do I go
> about it. I cannot seem to find it in the ports tree.
> Thanks.
> _Dinesh

This email is sponsored by: VM Ware
same time. Free trial click here: