Re: [Gtranslator-devel] Bookmarks mechanism

On Sun, 2003-07-13 at 20:11, Alessio Dessì wrote:
> Il dom, 2003-07-13 alle 20:01, Fatih Demir ha scritto:
> > Oke, I'm currently just working on some GUI integration and such, but
> > today evening CVS should be available with bookmarks and a new Debian
> > snapshot will also be up then :-)
> >
> > I guess, there'll be only a bookmark adding capability there, but well,
> > a managing window/dialog could also be done I guess, but lemme first do
> > finishment of the addition :-)
> >
> I'll be happy to test it tomorrow local time (Italy) :-)

I'm just about to compile the new Debian snapshot for today, but it WILL
BE UNSTABLE AND POSSIBLY CRASHING! The bookmarks' code didn't get
somehow to work, it worked until I changed something and now I dunno
what to do to get it working.

It crashes or doesn't work :-( If someone could look at the code and
track this, I'd be quite happy about it as I can't see why a problem
occurs there... Ross? Could you look at dialogs.c (bottom) + bookmark.c
(_set_comment,_add_direct_with_comment functions), there must be a
logico there somewhere from me ;-) Please look into the code and test
the application, send suggestions etc....