[Gtranslator-devel] Bookmarks mechanism

Hi all you out there, I made some integration work and correction work
on the bookmarks sources so that the current CVS edition (no new Deb
package for that yet as it's not finished yet) has got some features of
bookmarking - if you press Ctrl+Home on a message in a po file a new
bookmark will be set.

On your next startup of gtranslator you'll see the bookmarks on the
cmdline as there is no GUI integration yet, but that will surely come.
Any help on this area is quite welcome! :-)

The idea behind bookmarking is to mark messages with probs, review or
such state in gtranslator and then have a menu like the previous files'
menu or such where you cann quickly then go to the specific file and
message. Maybe I'll also add a comment component to the bookmarks to
make it more powerful but do you users want something like that at all?