Re: [Gtranslator-devel] It Creashes!!

On Thu, 2003-12-25 at 12:35, Sajith VK wrote:
> Hi
> On Thu, 2003-12-25 at 03:06, Ross Golder wrote:
> > Hi Satijh,
> >
> > Yes, gtranslator is no longer dead. I am helping to maintain it as best
> > I can.
>
> Great news

Yes, really great news :-) ATM we're a bit slowly but I saw that Ross
did some source code changes in the last days but I'm only viewing the
sources / CVS dirs once a week currently (a bit not on the line now).

> >  Unfortunately I can't promise speedy bugfixes etc, as I am still
> > very busy and have many other priorities etc.
>
> No probs, we will try to help too

Nice :-)

> I am atttaching a po file which I tried to open.
> I couldnt find any link to report bugs in the website. where should I
> submit bugs? Is it under gnome?

To respond to your question about filing bugs - yes, we're also
available below GNOME under http://bugzilla.gnome.org and also in
bug-buddy as a component in GNOME.