[Gtranslator-devel] It Creashes!!

Hi,
I am the current co-ordinator for malayalam(ml_IN) localisation
of Gnome. Some other groups pointed out that gtranslator is
activly maintained now.(It was dead when we started the trnslation
project) So we installed gtranslated today, (Version 1.0-3 from
debian testing). But it simply crashes When I tries to open any po
file!. The po file doesnot have any error (I checked with msgfmt
-cv). The error says:

<error>
Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtktreestore.c: line 1071 (
gtk_tree_store_remove): assertion `VALID_ITER (iter,
tree_store)' failed
</error>
We are seriously looking for a good tool like gtranslator.
Is gtranslator is seriously maintained? Can I expect
a speedy bug-fix(Or if error is with me, a speedy help!)?

Looking for a postive reply,

Sajith VK <sajithvk hotpop com>