Re: [Gtranslator-devel] It Creashes!!

Hi Satijh,

Yes, gtranslator is no longer dead. I am helping to maintain it as best
I can. Unfortunately I can't promise speedy bugfixes etc, as I am still
very busy and have many other priorities etc.

There are still a few outstanding bugs, but gtranslator is basically
usable by the majority of people (as far as I know).

I'm not sure why gtranslator is crashing for you. Can you run it in gdb
(to produce a stack-trace), and file a bugzilla report (and attach the
po file you were trying to open). That'll give me a bit more to work
with in investigating the crash.

Thanks,

--
Ross