[Gtranslator-devel] Updated and new translation!

Hello people!

I updated gtranslator po file, did translation of manual and created
appropriate omf file for Serbian and all that put here:

http://gnom-uzivo.prevod.org/datoteke/gtranslator/

Can someone include this in CVS so I can build gtranslator with full
Serbian translation (except legal.xml - I will send this later).

If not, can someone tell me how to try this all translation locally? I
made sr directory in gtranslator/help , put there mentioned files +
figures, modified Makefile.am but it didn't helped - got errors. (cvs)

Thank you,
Slobodan Sredojevic