[Gtranslator-devel] Some changes in CVS

Did some work in CVS, corrected save as dialog signal connection, header
parsing, saving etc. for the report msgid bugs to entry and implemented
plural forms parsing, saving -> no loss and/or parsing errors present
anymore for normal plural forms usage until msgstr[2] (more shall not be
that regular I guess) :-)

You could try the changes in CVS now, I haven'T integrated any form of
plural editing yet, only the msgid + msgstr[0] are displayed as normal
messages for editing, for a more sophisticated interface I've got to put
more work up now... a Debian snapshot will be available in 5 minutes BTW
:-)