[Gtranslator-devel] VGS

"Very Graded Stupidity" is my only comment on the remote TM patent tries
which was posted lately on here, I wanted to do something similar in
2000 with the gtranslatord daemon idea - it was dumped to nothin in
final as it's waste of time for gtranslator coding issues... but well,
is the patent or any similar patent also reaching us as a GPL'd software
at all? We don't make any pecuniar income out of the software, so no
patent fees shall be necessary.

Besides this, @Ross: Sorry, but couldn't attend the IRC chat on Tuesday,
somehow got struck by organisatory work for some tutorials here at the
university, was it interesting and which feedback did we get?

Heyya, maybe you'll see some changes on the gtranslator code in the next
days, look for CVS changes :-)