[Gtranslator-devel] Re: [Fwd: using gtranslator for arabic]

On Mon, 2002-05-13 at 08:54, Naba Kumar wrote:
> While we are at the topic, I would like to know if gtranslator will work
> for indscripts (example, devnagri -- hindi etc.)? I am not very familiar
> with i18n details, so I might have mentioned the things wrongly, I hope
> you get the point. :)

Uhm, I guess the GNOME 2.0 ported version wonb't have any problems but
for the current stable GNOME 1.x versions I can't say much, but I would
say: try it and name the results! ;-)

> Also, just curious. Has gTranslator already ported to gnome2? or it's
> work under progress.

gtranslator's CVS HEAD branch is ported to GNOME 2.0 but is a bir
alpha-staged as there wasn't any touch of love into the sources in the
last days; but it's a work in progress currently and you can try the
HEAD branch for just seeing where gtranslator is currently hijacking
your nerves and where you should help gtranslator with code for the
GNOME 2.0 platform :-)
--
<([ Fatih Demir / kabalak / kabalak gtranslator org ])>
<([ ICQ 64241161 / fdemir2 ix urz uni-heidelberg de ])>